3 Days / 2 Nights
Departure : Everyday
Highlights : Gallipoli - Troy - Pergamon - Ephesus - Kusadasi
Ask for price
Early pick up from your hotel in the Sultanahmet area of Istanbul. After 4 hours’ drive to Gallipoli, you will have lunch then visit to..
• Ariburnu, and Brighton Beach
• ANZAC Cove and Commemoration Site
• Lone Pine Australian Memorial
• Johnston’s Jolly (Turkish & Allied trenches & tunnels)
• The Nek, Chunk Bair, and New Zealand Memorial
In the late afternoon, we will cross the Dardanelles (Hellespont) by ferry to reach your hotel in Canakkale.
After breakfast, visit Troy to see the replica of the Trojan horse, Altar, the original 3700-year-old city walls, Houses of Troy I (dating back to 3000 B.C.to 2500 B.C.), the Bouleterium, Odeon (Concert Hall), and many other remains.
After visits , you will be driven to Pergamon where parchment paper was invented. Have lunch and then explore the ancient library, Greek Temples and great altar dedicated to Zeus.
Finally you will be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi. Stay overnight in Kusadasi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
See remains of the Temple of Artemis, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Then explore the world-famous ancient City of Ephesus, including the Arcadian Way, Roman Baths, Temple of Hadrian, the Celsius Library, and the Antique Theatre.
In the afternoon, visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she lived her last years. Drive back to Kusadasi, for the end of the tour. Alternatively, we recommend a visit the following day to the natural and beautiful landscape of Pamukkale, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
• 3 Star or 4 Star hotels in Kusadasi and Canakkale
• Airport transfers with air-conditioned vehicles
• Guided tours of Gallipoli,Troy, Pergamon and Ephesus
• Entrance fees for the sites and museums
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature..
• International arrival & departure flight tickets.
• Entry visa ( if required ).