Athens City Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
Departure : Everyday from April till October
Highlights : Athens
Welcome to Greece! Our driver will be waiting for you to at Athens Airport. You will be transfered to the hotel in Athens, the capital of Greece.
Rest of the day at leisure to check in and relax. Overnight at hotel in Athens.
Meal Plan : No Meal
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel in Athens. Today, pick up for the Organized Athens Sightseeing. This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister’s residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma).
On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon.
Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
Meal Plan: Breakfast
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
Meal Plan : Breakfast
The tour ends with the hotel - airport transfer in Athens. Further arrangements can be provided upon request.
• 2 nights in Athens, in 3 Star hotels.
• Private Airport – hotel transfers a/c vehicles in Athens.
• Private Hotel – airport transfers a/c vehicles in Athens.
• Entrance fees for the sites and museums and professional tour guide on Athens sightseeing tour.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature.
• Any drinks/meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
• Overnight taxes.
• International arrival & departure flight tickets.
• Entry visa.