Early Morning (5:00am - 8:00am)
Departure : Everyday , you will be picked up from your hotel just before sunrise on Cappadocia Valleys.
Highlights : Urgup - Goreme - Uchisar - Pigeon Valley
The Economy Class flights are the most popular flights in Cappadocia. The flight duration is approximately one hour. The size of basket used on this tour is for 20 to 24 passengers. We pick you up from your hotel at around 04:30 am and we first transfer you to our office for a quick breakfast* then we will take you out to our take-off area where you have the chance to see hundreds of balloons blowing up at same time. The first 30 minutes duration of our flights presents you the closest view of the fairy chimneys, while ascending to the highest altitude you will view the whole landscape in the remaining 30 minutes. After a safe landing, we celebrate our magnificent flight with champagne toasting and certification party. Now it is time to go back to hotel.
The sunrise flights are scheduled seven days a week, 365 days a year, weather permitting. We meet one hour prior to sunrise and then travel to one of our launch site where breakfast is served. Inflation takes about 20 minutes.rnrnThe flight is approximately one hour and we will ascend anywhere from rock formations to several thousand feet. Once you are airborne our pilot will point out the spectacular sites of Cappadocia, from Red Valley to the Goreme and vineyards, to rock formations absolutely beauty of the nature. Your flying area has many wonderful things to see. Once you have landed and the balloons are stored away we prepare for our Traditional Champagne Toast. Non-alcoholic beverages are also available. We will then transfer you to your hotel. All our passengers are then presented with a Flight of Ascension certificate by our pilots.
• Hotel Transfers
• Light Open Buffet breakfast*
• One hour hot air balloon flight
• Between 10 to 16 people ( Less Passenger Advantage)
• Champagne toasting after landing
• Certificate of Flight Attendance
• Full insurance
• Children Discount : 10 % ( 5 to 11 years old)
• Flights are early in the morning, seven days a week all year-round.
• Each flight is custom tailored due to weather conditions of the day.
• All our passengers are fully insured with highest rate of policy.
• Long trousers, tops with long sleeves and comfortable footwear are recommended.
• PPL & SPL licensed pilots over 1000 hours flight experience.
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to fly.
• Babysitting service during flight available with additional fee
• We are unable to fly pregnant and recently undergone major surgery guests.